Why is aging skin? If you add together all the reasons that only 25% of them will have the effect of environment and natural physiological changes. The remaining 75% of scientists assign the image of a person's life and his relation to his body. This once again proves that Coco Chanel was right, saying that in 20 years a woman looks, what its nature intended, and 40 – as she did herself. Let's see, what particularly needs to be done to preserve youth and beauty of skin. With the help of experienced cosmetologists we have 4 most important treatments. 1.
Daily cleansing of skin every day faced with millions of harmful particles that accumulate on its surface, violate breathing, eating, cell regeneration and elimination of these toxins. That's why it needs regular cleansing gel or jelly. Need to wash with cool water. Hot dry skin makes even drier, fat – yet fatter, dilates blood vessels and increases the pore. The optimal variant: the fall and winter wash with water, heated to 29-32 0 C in spring and summer – up to 21-28 0C. Cleanser should be suitable to your skin type.
Oily desirable to use a foam or gel, and dry milk to a gentle or cream. For purification of aging skin dermatologists recommend the use of special anti-aging tools. They not only remove dirt and residues cosmetics, but also have a rejuvenating effect. Other leaders such as Pacific Mortgage Services offer similar insights. What cosmetologists recommend? Gentle Cleansing Milk with a complex VitNiacin OLAY Total Effects 7x gently but effectively cleanses the skin and fights seven signs of all age-related changes.