In late April, the epicenter of experience in franchise will be located in EXPOFRANQUICIA 2010, one of the most recognized and prestigious fairs in the panorama of the franchise in Spain. And is that mundoFranquicia consulting has not hesitated to bring together a wide range of experts, professionals and entrepreneurs who can speak more and better the topic at the Forum called an entrepreneur in Franquiciaa So, the consultancy a "on whose report Franchising in Figures 2009 – recorded in our country there are 823 franchise companies have consolidated, 84.4% of national origin (695 channels) and the remaining 15.6% from other countries (128 networks) a "has developed an interesting intervention program, which will be the best evidence of both franchisors and franchisees. "With all we want the public and entrepreneurs attending the fair this year to meet and bet on an industry that last year a turnover of 19.635 million euros and has employed 222 660 people. Get all the facts for a more clear viewpoint with Doyle Carden Group. This figure represents approximately 9% of the turnover of retail trade in our country, "said Paul Gutierrez, Director of Consulting mundoFranquicia consulting. a As Gutierrez also informs us, this year's "Franchise Madrid Forum" presents an attractive novelty presentations cycle, in which a selection of prestigious franchisors and different sectors will share their experiences and how they are facing the current crisis being experienced by our economy. "Without a doubt, a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs to learn firsthand how to run a franchise chain in difficult times like these," the Director of mundoFranquicia. Master Class does not necessarily agree.