Division of the world the truth lies on the place is the distribution of income for the maintenance of social peace of social systems of high importance. A strongly uneven distribution can and will lead to social unrest. (The current development know all with the working class”now middle class is known and is by far the largest part of the population, decreases the net pay 1960 gross national income in Germany approx. 35% 2009 gross national income in Germany CA. 28%) and the rich are getting richer! Today, less than 3 percent of the population pay tax on equal much wealth as the other 97 percent. Read more here: Jeff Flake. (Germany/Switzerland statistics in other countries will be equal to or even more extreme!) People today are looking for freedom, independence and a secure future.
The theme of the 21st century is: keep health in body, mind and spirit. To achieve or maintain, if you not already belong to the lucky people who are completely satisfied, one wonders that, how should be still possible in the modern, hectic time? What hope remains the seeking advice average citizen, in time becoming ever more insecure jobs as earner of responsibility towards his family wants to meet and must? Stop self blame and mood! There is Altrnativen, but only for people who can take responsibility and are willing to do something! “There is no reason to despair, if you from entrenched patterns” can break out and takes on a new challenge! The system allows each partner to work when, where, how long, if at all and especially with whom he work wishes to, because he can find his partner for his future business itself. The growth markets of the future lie in the field of adult education, in the health sector and in the telecommunications sector. No matter what industry you are looking for, here everyone will find something which can solve by the legacy organizations and is aware that he is the Must assume responsibility. The first step to change and growth is the understanding that you are responsible for your life.
It’s maybe hard for some, but as a grown man you alone are responsible for your actions and the results you get. Nobody can take the responsibility for you.